Server Rules READ THIS

Raiding and PvP is welcome here, griefing will see you removed. If there is something you would like to see on the server you can take it to our forums, catch a admin online or there is a mailbox near each lighthouse that you can drop suggestions in, teamspeak is available with locked channels for groups as well as a public channel.
Grim907

Server Rules READ THIS

Postby Grim907 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:33 am

1. Ignorance of the rules is not a excuse.

2. PvP and raiding is welcome on this server HOWEVER No griefing other players, this means... No door camping, No roof camping, No destruction of the beds or TC inside other peoples bases, or denying them access to their base in any way, this will get you banned.
NO base camping/returning frequently just so you can farm kills.

3. When raiding, do not steal house, do not completely destroy house, steal what you want and leave.

4. Rules subject to change so check back occasionally.

5. Anybody is welcome here, that in mind DO NOT Act in a overly rude and childish manner.

pewpewbro2013

Re: Server Rules READ THIS

Postby pewpewbro2013 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:36 pm

just logged in to my whole base gone

pewpewbro2013

Postby pewpewbro2013 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 pm

spent a couple hrs on a server i thought was grate just for someone to destroy all my hard work a freshy coming on a world with people with c4 i have nothing hard work gone pethetic

Grim907

Postby Grim907 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:58 am

pewpewbro2013 wrote:spent a couple hrs on a server i thought was grate just for someone to destroy all my hard work a freshy coming on a world with people with c4 i have nothing hard work gone pethetic
pewpewbro2013 wrote:just logged in to my whole base gone

If you feel like there has been a violation of the server rules you are welcome to File a Grievance.

Return to “Active Admins | FLA | Groups Encouraged”