Need Help

The official server of BlueBob88.com
BlueBob88
Site Admin

Need Help

Postby BlueBob88 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:57 pm

I will be traveling out of the country for a few weeks coming up soon and need someone to help me keep the server updated. Each time there is a new update, I have to go in and manually update the server. I am looking for someone who can apply the update for me while I am gone to make sure the server doesn't die. This will need to be done 3 times for me and it is set up so you login through the server provider, then click install update. If you are interested in installing the update please let me know.

Please apply below and let me know if you can help. You will need to be available on Thursday, August 11, 18, and 25. Patches usually come out during the day sometime between noon and 3pm.

JathamTheGreat

Re: Need Help

Postby JathamTheGreat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Since no one has applied yet I will apply as such, I have free time on the 11th and 18th, but I will be at school on the 25th and won't be able to do anything early on in the day. I will however need help working with the server provider since I've not done such before, I'll most likely pick up on it easily and will only need to shown once.

Return to “US Wild West”